For any new player who wishes to wager on sports online, a variety of aspects need to be looked into. However, one comes out strongly in most cases and this is how fast one receives his/her winnings. Having an online sportsbook offering several safe, convenient, and flexible payout methods is a major highlight. But, it gets even better when the payouts are done fast.
A range of online sportsbooks are already operating in New Jersey but few make the cut of online sportsbooks with fast payouts. Those that make the cut remain to be among the most preferred by most of the sports bettors. What you need to note is that most of those sites boast the best of market choices, huge odds, top features, and a variety of promotions and bonuses.
This guide is focused on pointing you to some of the sportsbooks with fast payouts in NJ including their welcome bonus, the payment methods they offer, the duration you can wait, and finally, the pros and cons related to the NJ fastest payouts sportsbooks.
Popular Payment Methods to expect in New Jersey
Before diving into the online sportsbooks with the fastest payouts, we need to first take a look at the popular safe payment methods (both for deposits and withdrawals) available in New Jersey. The payment methods are majorly grouped in different categories such as;
- Credit/Debit Cards – These help out in providing a connection between your bank account and the merchant (online sportsbook). With credit cards, you can take debt from your bank while debit cards make deductions from your bank account and deposits to your merchant. This method is normally available for deposits in most of the platforms. They include; Visa/MasterCard/Maestro, American Express, and Discover
- E-wallets – Easily among the fastest methods. With e-wallets, one needs to link his/her bank account where the money that is withdrawn from the merchant will be credited. This process takes place within 24 hours. Some of the popular e-wallet modes in NJ and the US as a whole include; PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, and ecoPayz
- Prepaid Cards – A reminiscent mode to debit cards with the only difference coming in the linking to a bank account part. With Prepaid cards, money is loaded to the card and you cannot exceed what’s saved in the account giving you that accountability aspect. Some of the popular Prepaid cards include; PaySafeCard and Neosurf
- Bank Transfers – This will involve direct transactions from your bank account to the merchant or vice versa. This takes longer in most cases. May include ACH/e-Checks
- Checks – Among the slowest methods as it requires the casino to write a cheque to your bank
- Cash payments – This is done at the casino’s cashier cage. It is the fastest with an instant nature in it.
NJ Sportsbooks with Fastest Payouts
Note that the online sportsbooks in this guide have all been approved and licensed to operate in New Jersey by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. Another point a player needs to note is that besides the in-person withdrawal (cage withdrawal), most of the other withdrawal methods will have a duration to wait. You will find that some sportsbooks require you to make a withdrawal request then they can process your request within 24 hours. After the request is approved, they will then release the funds to your payment provider. The provider will also have a duration set on how long you need to wait before your funds can reach you. Some of the online sportsbooks with fast payouts in NJ include;
SugarHouse is one of the operating sportsbooks in NJ and preferred as one of the platforms offering fast payouts to the players. A new player who joins SugarHouse sportsbook will be welcomed with a 100% bonus of up to $250 on the first deposit. The bonus will be redeemed using the code ‘250MATCH’. Some of the top features to enjoy include; In-play betting, cash-out, live streaming, and a mobile application
On to the payment section, any withdrawal will be made from the ‘Cashier’ section on the option ‘Withdraw’. Five different withdrawal methods have been provided including;
- SugarHouse Play+ Card – Instant
- Cash at the Casino Cage – Instant
- PayPal – Within 30 minutes
- Online Banking/ACH – Up to 5 business days
- Check by Mail – Up to 14 days
SugarHouse sportsbook takes among the top positions for providing fast payouts in the majority of its banking selections.
FanDuel is one of the leading DFS (Daily Fantasy Sports) provider in the US and New Jersey. While it provides sports players with three different products (fantasy, sportsbook, and racebook), the operator also boasts among the fastest payouts. New sportsbook players will be welcomed with a risk-free bet of up to $500 when their first sports bet is lost. While on the platform, players can enjoy features such as; Cash-out, live betting, live streaming, top markets and betting options, and a casino section.
For the payouts, after FanDuel reviews and approves the funds, players will enjoy five different payment selections as follows;
- PayPal – Up to 12 hours
- Prepaid Card – Up to 24 hours
- Cash at the Counter – Instant
- ACH/eCheck – Up to 5 business days
- Check by Mail – Up to 10 business days
William Hill US
William Hill also provides a tailored US version that is available in New Jersey. The operator also stands out as one of the sportsbooks with the fastest payouts in the state. New players who successfully join William Hill US will be provided with a deposit bonus of 100% up to $150. While they enjoy the welcome bonus William Hill US also offers top features such as a mobile application, in-play betting, and 24/7 customer support.
Payouts will be processed within 72 hours (but quicker in most cases) and once approved, withdrawals will be done through four payment methods as follows;
- Cash at the William Hill Sports Book at Ocean Resort Casino – Instant
- William Hill Prepaid Card – Almost instant
- Skrill – Up to 24 hours
- Bank Transfer – Up to 5 business days
888 Sport is another top sportsbook operating in the US and accepts New Jersey players. Like the other online sportsbooks on this guide, 888 Sport also provides fast payouts to the players. Those interested in the sportsbook will have a welcome bonus awaiting them upon successful account creation. A new player will be awarded a risk-free bet of up $500 if your first sports bet loses. Among the top features to enjoy on the sportsbook include; live betting, a blog, and a mobile application.
Any withdrawal of funds will be made on the ‘Withdrawal’ tab on the ‘Cashier’ button. Once you have submitted the request, the operator will process the payment within 24 hours before you can withdraw via;
- Cash at the Caesars Atlantic City Cage – Instant
- Bank Transfer/ACH – Up to 5 working days
- PayPal – Up to 24 hours
Pointsbet stands out for several reasons. The first major reason is the two forms of betting it provides to the players; fixed-odds betting and Pointsbetting and the second reason is the fast payouts it offers. The operator is available in three states including New Jersey. New players on the sportsbook will receive a risk-free bet of up to $200. This will be divided as follows; A risk-free bet of up to $100 if the first fixed-odds bet loses and an additional risk-free bet of up to $100 if the first Pointsbetting bet loses. Some of the top features to enjoy include; a variety of payment selections, Pointsbetting, live betting, different language, cash-out, odds boost, and a mobile application.
The withdrawal methods provided for fast payouts include;
- Bank Transfer – Up to 5 working days
- PayPal – Up to 24 hours
- Cash at the Meadowlands Cage – Instant
- Pointsbet MasterCard – Instant
BetMGM closes our list of the top NJ online sportsbooks providing fast payouts to the players. BetMGM is a rebrand of PlayMGM and as it stands, players can enjoy several features including fast payouts. A new player interested in creating an account will not have a special welcome offer. However, once a member, he/she can qualify for different promotions and bonuses including; free bets and parlay boost. Some of the features to enjoy at BetMGM will include; in-play betting, cash-out, live streaming, and a mobile application.
Payouts will be done on the ‘Withdrawal’ option from the ‘Cashier’ button. After the withdrawal request is made, BetMGM will take up to 5 working days for an internal review (may be shorter). The following methods are available;
- Play+ – Almost instant
- Cash at the Cage – Instant
- Skrill – Up to 24 hours
- PayPal – Up to 24 hours
- ACH/e-Check – Up to 5 working days
- Check by Mail – Up to 14 working days
NJ Fastest Payouts Sportsbooks Pros and Cons
While they may be preferred by most of the players, there still remains some cons associated with the sportsbooks. We take a look at some of the pros and cons associated with the sportsbooks;
- Easy to use methods
- Faster payment processing
- Highly convenient and flexible methods
- Some have a vast selection of the methods
- Security may be compromised to some
- Long processing times by some of the operators and payment providers
- Limited options to some sportsbooks